Friday, September 27, 2013

Reishi " THE ULTIMATE HERBAL SUBSTANCE "

or also called "the KING of Herbs "! September 27, 2013 at 8:30am
We have to stay open ...to receive ..... so please take some time for your health education today and read this... about an amazing natural healer which may will also change your life to a much better health and energy perfomances in body /brain ! there is a reason behind ...you should find out your self ...why Reishi extract is
even being called the elixir of eternal life. ! Really interesting is that modern science has only just begun to explore the benefits of reishi mushrooms, with most research being performed by the Chinese and Japanese. As it turns out, it is indeed a potent food rich in health benefits, although we have yet to learn about it and how much we need to take on a daily base to feel everyday amazing?? Here are just a few powerful health benefits of the organic reishi extract we offer now also in Jamaica . Immune System Support Reishi mushrooms can be used to reinforce the immune system. In studies on patients with advanced tumors, reishi mushrooms were prescribed for thirty days, and researchers discovered a significant positive effect on the immune system with an increase in T lymphocytes and decreased CD8 counts. Furthermore, patients reported lesser side effects from chemotherapy and radiation, and smoother post operation recovery. Studies have also suggested that the regular use of reishi mushrooms increases antioxidant levels. Reishi mushrooms contain high concentrations of Organic Germanium, Polysaccharides and Triterpenes. These components have been shown to strengthen the immune system. Please share and care ...........
Reishi is very powerful in Cancer Prevention Many Studies have shown that reishi mushrooms boost immunity and fight the spread of cancer cells very effective . In laboratory studies it has shown they may prevent metastasis which is so imp[ortant in this time where cancer is going around like a unstopable dark shaddow...!
It is not yet 100 % clear how reishi does this but they appear to target many different stages of cancer development, including angiogenesis (the formation of blood vessels made to supply nutrients to the tumor) as well as metastasis and the migration of cancer cells. They are also believed to induce apoptosis (suicide) of cancer cells. We never heard it yet...but in any case, extracts from reishi mushrooms are already being used in some commercial pharmaceuticals to suppress cancer cell proliferation and migration. Studies on breast cancer cells have found that combining reishi mushrooms with green tea augments the mushroom's power to retard the growth of cancer cells.
We all have a chance ...so give your self that oportunity!
Lower Blood Pressure The blood pressure-lowering abilities of reishi extract have been known for centuries. Multiple studies in China have found that reishi mushrooms improve blood flow and lower oxygen consumption in the heart. The main Japanese research has made similar discoveries, which they say is due to a chain of acids belonging to triterpenes, a group of natural compounds known to reduce high blood pressure very naturally , lower cholesterol, and prevent blood clots. Even in Russian research they found that Ganoderma prevented plaque build-up on artery walls. Combine teh reishi with a high Vitamin C diet and you will see in short wile anmazing resulds. YOU can Lower your Cholesterol very easy and fast! Reishi mushrooms may help reduce cholesterol by causing the liver to suppress its production. A study at a Research Center in Switzerland called reishi mushrooms "a renowned medicinal species". In their study on animals, oxygenated lanosterol derived from reishi mushrooms "inhibited cholesterol synthesis." Simple Blood Sugar Regulation
Research has shown reishi mushrooms to have a significant blood sugar regulating effect. This benefit seems to be owed to their polysaccharides, known as Ganoderans A, B, and C. Keeping blood sugar balanced helps to avoid many of the problems brought about by diabetes, such as hypertension, high blood pressure, ulcers, strokes, and impotence. In this way reishi mushrooms help to control and combat diabetes and improve the general health of the person eating them.
Very interesting for Herpes and Cold Sore Treatment
Preliminary evidence suggests that reishi mushrooms may have antiviral benefits. They are reported to exhibit direct anti-viral effects with herpes simplex virus 1 and herpes simplex virus 2. These effects have been shown to be strongest in protecting against the contraction of herpes and cold sores, and in speeding relief from symptoms. Some Japanese studies analyzed the properties of reishi mushrooms and found that most of the fungus’s benefits seem to derive from a compound they contain called GLP, which inhibits viral replication by interfering with the early events of viral absorption and entry into target cells. Reishi boost your Immunity and is a perfect Flu Fighter Preliminary evidence suggests that reishi mushrooms may have antiviral benefits. They contain polysaccharides, which have been reported to exhibit direct effects on the influenza virus. Cardiovascular Support Clinical studies and experiments with animals confirm that reishi mushrooms can dilate the coronary artery, increase blood flow, and improve circulation in cardiac muscle capillaries, thus increasing the supply of oxygen and energy to cardiac muscle. Reishi mushrooms can reduce blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels and prevent the formation of arterial atheromatous patches. They can also reduce hardened cholesterol already in the arteries and soften the blood vessel wall to avoid further damage. Reishi mushrooms may help to prevent strokes by improving blood circulation and inhibiting the aggregation of platelets.
Radiation Damage Protection
Research indicates that reishi mushrooms augment the effects of radiation therapy while acting directly against the tumor. Investigation also reveals reishi mushrooms help to strengthen the immune system, to better manage radiation therapy and chemotherapy treatment and assist to improve the quality of life of the patient. They have also been found to ease symptoms of chemotherapy, such as nausea, vomiting, headaches, fever, infection, weight loss and hair loss.
I found the effect of the extract as a pain killer also fenomenal...as it works fast and keeps aways the pain for several hours wile working on the bodies repair/healing it make you feel energized and really great!!!
I confess...I am on Reishi now for several weeks and I love how it makes me feel :-) Yes , I drink every day either 1 cup of organic blue Mountains Royal Brew with Reishi or a Hot chokolate with the extract ...or have over the day an amazing SUPER FOOD SHAKE with just a1/4 teespoon of the Reishi powder extract and guaranty this way for MY BODY an amazing energized day!
Capsules are available now in Jamiaca for resonable price or try the Powder /extract for Shmoothies
just give it a try... you can only win! Contact for more information: alwayshealthy33@gmail.com
Or order you amazing great tasting organic Wellness Coffee on
Lornas web page http://www.lornacheong.organogold.com/r/US/

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post. People who are really concerned about their health can also go for the Organic Noni Juice as having them in morning may help you to get good health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how Dr ehiaguna cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you Dr ehiaguna because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact Dr ehiaguna via drehiaguna@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348073908953 he is good too to cure all type of disease and virus.1 HIV cure
    2 cancer
    3 diabetes
    4 hepatitis
    5 herpes.
    You can contact if you are having any problem...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everybody, I just want to give this great testimony to the whole public about a great man who helped me out of a serious illness. I have had HSV-1 AND HSV-2 VIRUS for good 2 years now and I was almost going to the end of my life due to the illness. All I have in my mind is, let me just give up because life is not interesting for me any longer and i also pray that God should accept my soul when ever I’m gone luckily for me, my kid sister run to me that she found a doctor in the INTERNET who can cure HSV-1 AND HSV-2 VIRUS. She helped me out with everything, the man asked for my details so he can prepare herbal medicine for me. After he was done consulting on my details he told me how my medicine will be prepare, after he was done preparing my medicine he sent me my medication and after using it for 7 days i later started noticing something different in my blood so I went for my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 VIRUS test and I was tested Negative, I’m so happy that I can say I’m not patient of HSV-1 AND HSV-2 anymore. If you have HSV-1 AND HSV-2 or any sickness,HIV/AID,HPV,CANCER,HEPATITS B DIABETITS ALS,PENIS ENLARGEMNT please for your safety, contact DR.VADI VIA email address (doctorvadi@yahoo.com) or whats APP number +2348074133083

    ReplyDelete